Interpersonal Forgiveness in Emotion-Focused Couples' Therapy: Relating Process to Outcome
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 49–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Woldarsky Meneses, C. & Greenberg, L.S. (2014). Interpersonal forgiveness in emotion-focused couples' therapy: Relating process to outcome. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 49–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00330.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
- This study was supported by a grant ID# CRF 5202 from the Campaign for Forgiveness research to the second author.The first author is deeply grateful to Adela Meneses for her ongoing love and enthusiasm. A special thank you also to Sebastian Gatica for his support.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!