Special thanks to Drs. Tom Strong and Clare MacMartin for their comments on an early draft of this article and to Dr. Karl Tomm and his clients for kindly agreeing to participate in the study.
Responsive Persistence Part I: Therapist Influence in Postmodern Practice
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 470–487, October 2013
How to Cite
Sutherland, O., Turner, J. & Dienhart, A. (2013). Responsive persistence part I: Therapist influence in postmodern practice. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 470–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00333.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!