Responsive Persistence Part II. Practices of Postmodern Therapists
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 488–501, October 2013
How to Cite
Sutherland, O., Dienhart, A. & Turner, J. (2013). Responsive persistence part II. Practices of postmodern therapists. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 488–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00334.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!