This research was made possible through consultation with Edwin Risler, PhD (Athens, GA) and the Georgia Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Board and members.
Navigating Dual Relationships in Rural Communities
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 125–136, January 2014
How to Cite
Gonyea, J.L.J., Wright, D.W. & Earl-Kulkosky, T. (2014). Navigating dual relationships in rural communities. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 125–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00335.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!