Ruth Ogden Halstead, MS, LMFTA, gathered data for this study as a graduate student in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Purdue University Calumet. Ruth Ogden Halstead has since graduated with her MS in marriage and family therapy and is working as a family therapist in Lake County, Indiana.
Family Dynamics and Self-Injury Behaviors: A Correlation Analysis
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 246–259, April 2014
How to Cite
Halstead, R.O., Pavkov, T.W., Hecker, L.L. & Seliner, M.M. (2014). Family Dynamics And Self-Injury Behaviors: A Correlation Analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40(2), 246–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00336.x
Thomas W. Pavkov, PhD, Professor at Purdue University Calumet and Director of the Institute for Social and Policy Research.
Lorna L. Hecker, PhD, Professor of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Purdue University Calumet.
Michelle M. Seliner, MSW, LCSW, is COO responsible for clinical and administrative operations of S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES® (Self-Abuse Finally Ends) located in St. Louis, Missouri. Programs include S.A.F.E. Intensive®, S.A.F.E. Expressions® and S.A.F.E. Choice®. www.selfinjury.com 800-DONTCUT®.
This study was presented at the INAMFT state conference, April 2009 and the AAMFT national conference, October 2009.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!