Publication authorized by the Director, U.S. Geological Survey.
AN APPLICATION OF SURFACE GEOPHYSICAL TECHNIQUES TO THE STUDY OF WATERSHED HYDROLOGY1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 37–49, September 1969
How to Cite
Shields, R. R. and Sopper, W. E. (1969), AN APPLICATION OF SURFACE GEOPHYSICAL TECHNIQUES TO THE STUDY OF WATERSHED HYDROLOGY. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 5: 37–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1969.tb04900.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!