Paper No. 81102 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until October 1, 1982.
Optimal Location and Management of Waste Disposal Facilities Affecting Ground Water Quality1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 43–51, February 1982
How to Cite
Gorelick, S. M. and Remson, I. (1982), Optimal Location and Management of Waste Disposal Facilities Affecting Ground Water Quality. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 18: 43–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1982.tb04526.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!