Paper No. 84080 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until June 1, 1985.
METHODS OF FITTING A STRAIGHT LINE TO DATA: EXAMPLES IN WATER RESOURCES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 705–711, October 1984
How to Cite
Hirsch, R. M. and Gilroy, E. J. (1984), METHODS OF FITTING A STRAIGHT LINE TO DATA: EXAMPLES IN WATER RESOURCES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 20: 705–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1984.tb04753.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!