Paper No. 86107 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until December 1, 1987. (Contribution No. 70 of the Upstate Freshwater Institute, Inc.)
EFFECT OF “WHITING” ON OPTICAL PROPERTIES AND TURBIDITY IN OWASCO LAKE, NEW YORK1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 189–196, April 1987
How to Cite
Effler, S. W., Perkins, M. G., Greer, H. and Johnson, D. L. (1987), EFFECT OF “WHITING” ON OPTICAL PROPERTIES AND TURBIDITY IN OWASCO LAKE, NEW YORK. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 23: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1987.tb00796.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!