Respectively, Research Associate, Center for the Environment, Cornell University, 624 Bradfield Hall, Ithaca, New York 14853; Professor, Department of Horticulture, Forestry, Landscape, and Parks, South Dakota State University, Brookings, South Dakota 57007; and Deputy Project Scientist, Climate System Modeling Program, University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, Box 3000, Boulder, Colorado 80307–3000 (also Research Associate, Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523).
SENSITIVITY OF A PRAIRIE WETLAND TO INCREASED TEMPERATURE AND SEASONAL PRECIPITATION CHANGES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 283–294, April 1995
How to Cite
Poiani, K. A., Johnson, W. Carter. and Kittel, T. G. F. (1995), SENSITIVITY OF A PRAIRIE WETLAND TO INCREASED TEMPERATURE AND SEASONAL PRECIPITATION CHANGES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 31: 283–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1995.tb03380.x
Paper No. 94092 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until December 1, 1995.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!