Paper No. 95056 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until February 1, 1997.
EQUILIBRIUM AND TRANSIENT GLOBAL WARMING SCENARIO IMPLICATIONS FOR WATER RESOURCES IN WALES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 711–721, August 1996
How to Cite
Holt, C. P. and Jones, J. A. A. (1996), EQUILIBRIUM AND TRANSIENT GLOBAL WARMING SCENARIO IMPLICATIONS FOR WATER RESOURCES IN WALES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 32: 711–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1996.tb03468.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!