Respectively, Hydrologist and Environmental Careers Organization Associate, U.S. Geological Survey, 840 Market Street, Lemoyne, Pennsylvania 17043.
FACTORS AFFECTING HERBICIDE YIELDS IN THE CHESAPEAKE BAY WATERSHED, JUNE 19941
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 965–984, October 1996
How to Cite
Hainly, R. A. and Kahn, J. M. (1996), FACTORS AFFECTING HERBICIDE YIELDS IN THE CHESAPEAKE BAY WATERSHED, JUNE 1994. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 32: 965–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1996.tb04066.x
Paper No. 95169 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until April 1, 1997.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Treatise on Geochemistry, 2014,,
- 3Treatise on Geochemistry, 2007,,
- 4Pesticides, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Transport in Two Atlantic Coastal Plain Tributaries and Loadings to Chesapeake Bay, Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A, 2003, 38, 7, 1177, , , ,