Respectively, Hydrologist and Environmental Careers Organization Associate, U.S. Geological Survey, 840 Market Street, Lemoyne, Pennsylvania 17043.
FACTORS AFFECTING HERBICIDE YIELDS IN THE CHESAPEAKE BAY WATERSHED, JUNE 19941
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 965–984, October 1996
How to Cite
Hainly, R. A. and Kahn, J. M. (1996), FACTORS AFFECTING HERBICIDE YIELDS IN THE CHESAPEAKE BAY WATERSHED, JUNE 1994. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 32: 965–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1996.tb04066.x
Paper No. 95169 of the Water Resources Bulletin. Discussions are open until April 1, 1997.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!