Paper No. 96043 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin). Discussions are open until October 1, 1997.
PRESENCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF CHLORINATED ORGANIC COMPOUNDS IN STREAMBED SEDIMENTS, NEW JERSEY1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 271–284, April 1997
How to Cite
Stackelberg, P. E. (1997), PRESENCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF CHLORINATED ORGANIC COMPOUNDS IN STREAMBED SEDIMENTS, NEW JERSEY. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 271–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb03508.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!