Paper No. 96073 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin). Discussions are open until October 1, 1997.
OPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF NEW ZEALAND RIVERS IN RELATION TO FLOW1
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 301–312, April 1997
How to Cite
Smith, D. G., Davies-Colley, R. J., Knoef, J. and Slot, G. W. J. (1997), OPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF NEW ZEALAND RIVERS IN RELATION TO FLOW. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 301–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb03511.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!