Paper No. 96106 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin). Discussions are open until October 1, 1997.
PRESENCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF TRACE ELEMENTS IN NEW JERSEY STREAMBED SEDIMENTS1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 387–403, April 1997
How to Cite
O'Brien, A. K. (1997), PRESENCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF TRACE ELEMENTS IN NEW JERSEY STREAMBED SEDIMENTS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 387–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb03518.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!