Windemuller and Aalderink, Department of Water Quality, Management, and Aquatic Ecology, Wageningen Agricultural University, The Netherlands; Anderson, Everglades Research and Education Center, University of Florida, P.O. Box 8003, Belle Glade, Florida 33430–8003; and Abtew and Obeysekera, South Florida Water Management District, 3301 Gun Club Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33416–4680.
MODELING FLOW IN THE EVERGLADES AGRICULTURAL AREA IRRIGATION/DRAINAGE CANAL NETWORK1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 21–34, February 1997
How to Cite
Windemuller, P., Anderson, D. L., Aalderink, R. H., Abtew, W. and Obeysekera, J. (1997), MODELING FLOW IN THE EVERGLADES AGRICULTURAL AREA IRRIGATION/DRAINAGE CANAL NETWORK. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 21–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb04079.x
Paper No. 96006 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin). Discussions are open until August 1, 1997. (Contribution from the University of Florida/FAS, Florida Experimental Station, Journal Series No. R-04921.)
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!