Respectively, Environmental Engineer, Stone and Webster, 26 Kensington Road, Newton, Massachusetts 02160; and Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, University of Alabama-Huntsville, Huntsville, Alabama 35899.
WETLAND DESIGN METHODS FOR RESIDENTIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 155–162, February 1997
How to Cite
Sauter, G. and Leonard, K. (1997), WETLAND DESIGN METHODS FOR RESIDENTIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 155–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb04092.x
Paper No. 95149 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin). Discussions are open until August 1, 1997.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!