Respectively, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Drinking Water Research Center, Florida International University, University Park, EAS 3603, Miami, Florida 33199; and Project Engineer, Post, Buckley, Schuh & Jernigan, Inc., 2001 N.W. 107th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33172.
URBAN STORMWATER QUANTITY/QUALITY MODELING USING THE SCS METHOD AND EMPIRICAL EQUATIONS1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 163–176, February 1997
How to Cite
Tsihrintzis, V. A. and Hamid, R. (1997), URBAN STORMWATER QUANTITY/QUALITY MODELING USING THE SCS METHOD AND EMPIRICAL EQUATIONS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 163–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb04093.x
Paper No. 95108 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin). Discussions are open until August 1, 1997.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!