Respectively, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Arizona State University, Box 873806, Tempe, Arizona 85287–3806; and Distinguished Professor, Department of Statistics, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011–1210.
REPLY TO DISCUSSION by David C. Garen1
“A Comparison of Geostatistical Methodologies Used to Estimate Snow Water Equivalent”2
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 221–222, February 1997
How to Cite
Carroll, S. S. and Cressie, N. (1997), REPLY TO DISCUSSION by David C. Garen. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 33: 221–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1997.tb04099.x
Discussion No. 95048D of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (formerly Water Resources Bulletin) 33(1):219–220.
Paper No. 95048 of the Water Resources Bulletin 32(2):267–278.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!