Respectively, Engineer, Geotechnical Engineering Division, Institute of Planning and Hydraulic Research, T.P.G.W.R.D., Taichung, Taiwan, Republic of China; Professor, Post Doctoral Researcher, and Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China (E-MaiLfLiu: firstname.lastname@example.org).
ESTIMATION OF OPTIMAL YIELD IN YUN-LIN AREA OF TAIWAN USING DECISION ANALYSIS1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1295–1309, December 1998
How to Cite
Gau, H.-S., Liu, C.-W., Chen, J.-S. and Thao, Y.-S. (1998), ESTIMATION OF OPTIMAL YIELD IN YUN-LIN AREA OF TAIWAN USING DECISION ANALYSIS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 34: 1295–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1998.tb05432.x
Paper No. 97058 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 1999.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!