Respectively, Geographer/GIS Specialist, OAO Corporation, U.S. EPA NHEERL, 200 S.W. 35th Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333; Research Environmental Scientist, U.S. EPA National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, 200 S.W. 35th Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333; and Assistant Professor, Department of Geosciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331 (e-m/Bishop: email@example.com).
EFFECTS OF IMPROVED PRECIPITATION ESTIMATES ON AUTOMATED RUNOFF MAPPING: EASTERN UNITED STATES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 159–166, February 1998
How to Cite
Bishop, G. D., Church, M. R. and Daly, C. (1998), EFFECTS OF IMPROVED PRECIPITATION ESTIMATES ON AUTOMATED RUNOFF MAPPING: EASTERN UNITED STATES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 34: 159–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1998.tb05968.x
Paper No. 97018 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association. Discussions are open until October 1, 1998.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!