Respectively, Hydraulic Engineer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, Civil Design Branch, Water Management Section, 1325 J St., Sacramento, California 95814–2922; and Assistant Professor, Colorado State University, Department of Civil Engineering, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523 (E-Mail/Hickey: email@example.com).
FROM FLOW TO FISH TO DOLLARS: AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO WATER ALLOCATION1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1053–1067, October 1999
How to Cite
Hickey, J. T. and Diaz, G. E. (1999), FROM FLOW TO FISH TO DOLLARS: AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO WATER ALLOCATION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 1053–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb04193.x
Paper No. 98081 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until June 1, 2000.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!