Respectively, Research Professor, Institute of Ecology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602–2602; Research Staff and Senior Scientist, Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Lab, Bethel Valley Road, MS-6036, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830; and Associate Professor, Biology Department, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523 (E-Mail/Meyer: firstname.lastname@example.org).
IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON AQUATIC ECOSYSTEM FUNCTIONING AND HEALTH1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1373–1386, December 1999
How to Cite
Meyer, J. L., Sale, M. J., Mulholland, P. J. and Poff, N. L. (1999), IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON AQUATIC ECOSYSTEM FUNCTIONING AND HEALTH. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 1373–1386. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb04222.x
Paper No. 99066 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2000.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!