Respectively, Senior Research Scientist, Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523–1499; Associate Professor and Graduate Student, Department of Chemical and Bioresource Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523–3281; Scientist III, Environmental and Societal Impacts Group, National Center for Atmospheric Research, P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, Colorado 80307; Scientist/Acting Section Head, Ecosystem Dynamics and the Atmosphere Section, CGD, National Center for Atmospheric Research, P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, Colorado 80307; and Research Associate, Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523–1499 (E-Mail/Ojima: email@example.com).
POTENTIAL CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON WATER RESOURCES IN THE GREAT PLAINS1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1443–1454, December 1999
How to Cite
Ojima, D., Garcia, L., Elgaali, E., Miller, K., Kittel, T. G. F. and Lackett, J. (1999), POTENTIAL CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON WATER RESOURCES IN THE GREAT PLAINS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 1443–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb04228.x
Paper No. 99100 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2000.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!