Respectively, Research Scientist and Professor of Civil Engineering, Joint Institute for the Study of Atmosphere and Oceans, Climate Impacts Group, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington, Box 352700, Seattle, Washington 98195 (E-Mail/Hamlet: firstname.lastname@example.org).
EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON HYDROLOGY AND WATER RESOURCES IN THE COLUMBIA RIVER BASIN1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1597–1623, December 1999
How to Cite
Hamlet, A. F. and Lettenmaier, D. P. (1999), EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON HYDROLOGY AND WATER RESOURCES IN THE COLUMBIA RIVER BASIN. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 1597–1623. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb04240.x
Paper No. 99093 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2000.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!