Respectively, Senior Research Specialist, Principal Research Specialist, and Professor and Director, Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721–0058 (E-Mail/Touchan: email@example.com).
A 396-YEAR RECONSTRUCTION OF PRECIPITATION IN SOUTHERN JORDAN1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 49–59, February 1999
How to Cite
Touchan, R., Meko, D. and Hughes, M. K. (1999), A 396-YEAR RECONSTRUCTION OF PRECIPITATION IN SOUTHERN JORDAN. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 49–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb05451.x
Paper No. 98031 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until October 1, 1999.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!