Respectively, Assistant Professor of Geology and Geologic Engineering, University of Idaho, 1776 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402; Manager, Sample Mgmt. and Risk Technologies Dept., Lockheed Martin Idaho Technologies Co., P.O. Box 1625, MS 3960, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83415–3960; Research Associate, Idaho Water Resources Research Institute, University of Idaho, 1776 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402; and Research Hydrologist, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, 3396 285th Avenue N.E., Isanti, Minnesota 55040 (E-Mail/Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org).
RECHARGE OF THE SNAKE RWER PLAIN AQUIFER: TRANSITIONING FROM INCIDENTAL TO MANAGED1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 123–131, February 1999
How to Cite
Johnson, G. S., Sullivan, W. H., Cosgrove, D. M. and Schmidt, R. D. (1999), RECHARGE OF THE SNAKE RWER PLAIN AQUIFER: TRANSITIONING FROM INCIDENTAL TO MANAGED. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb05457.x
PaperNo. 98010 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until October 1,1999.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Externalities and Simultaneity in Surface Water-Groundwater Systems: Challenges for Water Rights Institutions, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015,,
- 2Patterns of Irrigated Agricultural Land Conversion in a Western U.S. Watershed: Implications for Landscape-Level Water Management and Land-Use Planning, Society & Natural Resources, 2014, 27, 11, 1145, , , ,
- 5Acute Toxicity of Sodium Fluorescein to Ashy PebblesnailsFluminicola fuscus, Northwest Science, 2012, 86, 3, 190, , , ,
- 12The Role of Prior Appropriation in Allocating Water Resources into the 21st Century, International Journal of Water Resources Development, 2000, 16, 2, 265, , ,