Respectively, Assistant Professor of Geology and Geologic Engineering, University of Idaho, 1776 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402; Manager, Sample Mgmt. and Risk Technologies Dept., Lockheed Martin Idaho Technologies Co., P.O. Box 1625, MS 3960, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83415–3960; Research Associate, Idaho Water Resources Research Institute, University of Idaho, 1776 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402; and Research Hydrologist, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, 3396 285th Avenue N.E., Isanti, Minnesota 55040 (E-Mail/Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org).
RECHARGE OF THE SNAKE RWER PLAIN AQUIFER: TRANSITIONING FROM INCIDENTAL TO MANAGED1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 123–131, February 1999
How to Cite
Johnson, G. S., Sullivan, W. H., Cosgrove, D. M. and Schmidt, R. D. (1999), RECHARGE OF THE SNAKE RWER PLAIN AQUIFER: TRANSITIONING FROM INCIDENTAL TO MANAGED. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 35: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1999.tb05457.x
PaperNo. 98010 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until October 1,1999.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!