Paper No. 99054 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until April 1, 2001.
RESPONSE OF GREEN-AMPT MEIN-LARSEN SIMULATED RUNOFF VOLUMES TO TEMPORALLY AGGREGATED PRECIPITATION1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 791–797, August 2000
How to Cite
King, K. W. (2000), RESPONSE OF GREEN-AMPT MEIN-LARSEN SIMULATED RUNOFF VOLUMES TO TEMPORALLY AGGREGATED PRECIPITATION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 791–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb04306.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!