Center for Urban Water Resources Management, University of Washington, Box 352700, Seattle, Washington 98195 (present address for Henshaw: Northwest Hydraulic Consultants, Inc., 16300 Christensen Road, Suite 350, Tukwila, Washington 98188) (E-Mail/Henshaw: firstname.lastname@example.org).
NATURAL RESTABILIZATION OF STREAM CHANNELS IN URBAN WATERSHEDS1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1219–1236, December 2000
How to Cite
Henshaw, P. C. and Booth, D. B. (2000), NATURAL RESTABILIZATION OF STREAM CHANNELS IN URBAN WATERSHEDS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 1219–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb05722.x
Paper No. 99179 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2001.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!