Respectively, Bollinger, Crews, Mendler, George: Division of Toxicology, Department of Pharmacology Tulane University Medical Center, 1430 Tulane Ave., New Orleans, Louisiana 70112; Steinberg: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70118; Englande, Watanabe, Hartley, White: Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112; Hughes, Velasco: Department of Biostatistics, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112; and Swalm: Entergy Spatial Analysis Laboratory, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112 (E-Mail/George: email@example.com).
NUTRIENT LOAD CHARACTERIZATION FROM INTEGRATED SOURCE DATA FOR THE LOWER MISSISSIPPI RWER1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1375–1390, December 2000
How to Cite
Bollinger, J. E., Steinberg, L. J., Englande, A. J., Crews, J. P., Hughes, J. M., Velasco, C., Watanabe, K. H., Hartley, W. R., Swalm, C. M., Mendler, J. M., White, L. E. and George, W. J. (2000), NUTRIENT LOAD CHARACTERIZATION FROM INTEGRATED SOURCE DATA FOR THE LOWER MISSISSIPPI RWER. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 1375–1390. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb05733.x
Paper No. 99006 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2001.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!