Respectively, Research Biologist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (MD-56), Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711; Deputy National Program Manager, Forest Health Monitoring, USDA Forest Service, Box 12254, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709; Corporate Fellow, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Box 2008, Bldg. 1505, MS-6036, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831; Director, UNC Water Resources Research Inst., do North Carolina State University, Box 7192, Jordan Hall, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695; Research Scientist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (MD-56), Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711; and Chief, Landscape Ecology Branch, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 944 E. Harmon Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 (E-Mail/Wickham: firstname.lastname@example.org).
LAND COVER AS A FRAMEWORK FOR ASSESSING RISK OF WATER POLLUTION1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1417–1422, December 2000
How to Cite
Wickham, J. D., Riitters, K. H., O'Neill, R. V., Reckhow, K. H., Wade, T. G. and Jones, K. B. (2000), LAND COVER AS A FRAMEWORK FOR ASSESSING RISK OF WATER POLLUTION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 1417–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb05736.x
Paper No. 99133 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2001.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!