Respectively, Research Geologist and GIS Analyst, Iowa Department of Natural Resources, Geological Survey Bureau, 109 Trowbridge Hall, Iowa City, Iowa 52242–1319 (E-Mail/Schilling: firstname.lastname@example.org).
APPLICATION OF GPS AND GIS TO MAP CHANNEL FEATURES IN WALNUT CREEK, IOWA1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1423–1434, December 2000
How to Cite
Schilling, K. E. and Wolter, C. F. (2000), APPLICATION OF GPS AND GIS TO MAP CHANNEL FEATURES IN WALNUT CREEK, IOWA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 1423–1434. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb05737.x
Paper No. 99069 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until August 1, 2001.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!