Respectively, Principal Research Engineer, NCASI, Tufts University, P.O. Box 53015, Medford, Massachusetts 02153–0015; and Aquatic Scientist, Weyerhaeuser Company, New Bern, North Carolina (E-Mail: email@example.com).
DISCUSSION1: “The Two-Dimensional Upland Erosion Model CASC2D-SED,” by Billy E. Johnson, Pierre Y. Julien, Darcy K. Molnar, and Chester C. Watson2
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1435–1436, December 2000
How to Cite
Whittemore, R. C. and Lebo, M. E. (2000), DISCUSSION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 1435–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb05738.x
Discussion No. 98002D of the Journal of the ATnerican Water Resources Association.
Paper No. 98002 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association 36(1):31–42.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!