Respectively, Hydrologist and Geologist, Redwood National and State Parks, 1655 Hemdon Road, Arcata, California 95521; and Research Geologist, U.S. Geological Survey Western Ecological Research Center, 1655 Heindon Road, Arcata, California 95521.
“Erosion on Logging Roads in Redwood Creek, Northwestern California,” by Raymond M. Rice2
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1439–1440, December 2000
How to Cite
Klein, R., Ozaki, V., Bundros, G. and Madej, M. A. (2000), DISCUSSION. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 36: 1439–1440. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2000.tb05740.x
Discussion No. 98043D of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.
Paper No. 98043 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association 35(5):1171–1182.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!