Paper No. 99051 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until October 1, 2001.
OREGON WATER QUALITY INDEX A TOOL FOR EVALUATING WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 125–137, February 2001
How to Cite
Cude, C. G. (2001), OREGON WATER QUALITY INDEX A TOOL FOR EVALUATING WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 37: 125–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2001.tb05480.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!