Respectively, Department of Geography, Perm State University, 302 Walker Bldg., University Park, Pennsylvania 16802-5011; Senior Research Assistant, Environmental Resources Research Institute, Room 130, Land and Water Bldg., Penn State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16801; and Principal Scientist, National Climate Data Center, NOAA, 151 Patton Ave., Asheville, North Carolina 28801 (E-Mail Chang:email@example.com).
THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON STREAM FLOW AND NUTRIENT LOADING1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
© 2001 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 973–985, August 2001
How to Cite
Chang, H., Evans, B. M. and Easterling, D. R. (2001), THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON STREAM FLOW AND NUTRIENT LOADING. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 37: 973–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2001.tb05526.x
Paper No. 00041 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association. Discussions are open until April 1, 2002.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!