Respectively, Research Associate Professor, Center for Urban Water Resources Management, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 98195–2700; Senior Hydrologist, King County Water and Land Resources Division, 201 South Jackson Street, Suite 600, Seattle, Washington 98104–3855; and Associate Professor, Daniel B. Warnell School of Forest Resources, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602–2152 (E-Mail/Booth: firstname.lastname@example.org).
FOREST COVER, IMPERVIOUS-SURFACE AREA, AND THE MITIGATION OF STORMWATER IMPACTS1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 835–845, June 2002
How to Cite
Booth, D. B., Hartley, D. and Jackson, R. (2002), FOREST COVER, IMPERVIOUS-SURFACE AREA, AND THE MITIGATION OF STORMWATER IMPACTS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 38: 835–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2002.tb01000.x
Paper No. 01124 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until February 1, 2003.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!