Paper No. 01178 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until June 1, 2003.
AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH TOWARDS UNDERSTANDING ECOLOGICAL RESPONSES TO DAM REMOVAL: THE MANATAWNY CREEK STUDY1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1581–1599, December 2002
How to Cite
Bushaw-Newton, K. L., Hart, D. D., Pizzuto, J. E., Thomson, J. R., Egan, J., Ashley, J. T., Johnson, T. E., Horwitz, R. J., Keeley, M., Lawrence, J., Charles, D., Gatenby, C., Kreeger, D. A., Nightengale, T., Thomas, R. L. and Velinsky, D. J. (2002), AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH TOWARDS UNDERSTANDING ECOLOGICAL RESPONSES TO DAM REMOVAL: THE MANATAWNY CREEK STUDY. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 38: 1581–1599. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2002.tb04366.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!