Paper No. 02108 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.Discussions are open until April 1, 2004.
DEVELOPMENT OF LARGE SCALE GRIDDED RIVER NETWORKS FROM VECTOR STREAM DATA1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1235–1248, October 2003
How to Cite
Olivera, F. and Raina, R. (2003), DEVELOPMENT OF LARGE SCALE GRIDDED RIVER NETWORKS FROM VECTOR STREAM DATA. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 39: 1235–1248. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2003.tb03705.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!