Respectively, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Western Ecology Division, 200 S.W. 35th Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333 (formerly at Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon); Professor, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University, Nash Hall 104, Corvallis, Oregon 97331; and Ecologist, Pacific Rivers Council, PMB 219, 1 2nd. Avenue East, Suite C, Poison, Montana 59860 (E-Mail/Ebersole: firstname.lastname@example.org).
COLD WATER PATCHES IN WARM STREAMS: PHYSICOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND THE INFLUENCE OF SHADING1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 355–368, April 2003
How to Cite
Ebersole, J. L., Liss, W. J. and Frissell, C. A. (2003), COLD WATER PATCHES IN WARM STREAMS: PHYSICOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND THE INFLUENCE OF SHADING. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 39: 355–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2003.tb04390.x
Paper No. 02069 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!