Respectively, Staff Scientist and Post-Doctoral Researcher, Berkeley National Laboratory, 90–1116 One Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, California 94720; and Senior Hydrologist, California-Nevada River Forecast Center, NOAA-National Weather Service, 3310 El Camino Avenue, Sacramento, California 95821 (E-Mail/Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org).
POTENTIAL IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON CALIFORNIA HYDROLOGY1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 771–784, August 2003
How to Cite
Miller, N. L., Bashford, K. E. and Strem, E. (2003), POTENTIAL IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON CALIFORNIA HYDROLOGY. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 39: 771–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2003.tb04404.x
Paper No. 02035 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!