Respectively, Hydrologist, U.S. Geological Survey, 8987 Yellow Brick Road, Baltimore, Maryland 21237; Environmental Statistician, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 200 S.W. 35th Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333; Environmental Scientist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 944 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119; and Hydrologist, U.S. Geological Survey, 1289 McD Drive, Dover, Delaware 19901 (E-Mai/Ator: firstname.lastname@example.org).
APPLICATION OF A MULTIPURPOSE UNEQUAL PROBABILITY STREAM SURVEY IN THE MID-ATLANTIC COASTAL PLAIN1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 873–885, August 2003
How to Cite
Ator, S. W., Olsen, A. R., Pitchford, A. M. and Denver, J. M. (2003), APPLICATION OF A MULTIPURPOSE UNEQUAL PROBABILITY STREAM SURVEY IN THE MID-ATLANTIC COASTAL PLAIN. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 39: 873–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2003.tb04412.x
Paper No. 02134 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!