Respectively, Professors, Department of Construction Engineering, Ecole de Technologic Supérieure, Université du Québec, 100 Notre-Dame Quest, Montréal, Québec, Canada H3C 1K3; and Professors, Department des Génies Civil, Géologique et des Mines, Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, C.P. 6079, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, Canada H3C 3A7 (E-Mail: Brissette: firstname.lastname@example.org).
HISTORICAL EVOLUTION OF FLOODING DAMAGE ON A USA/QUEBEC RIVER BASIN1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1385–1396, December 2003
How to Cite
Brissette, F. P., Leconte, R., Marche, C. and Rousselle, J. (2003), HISTORICAL EVOLUTION OF FLOODING DAMAGE ON A USA/QUEBEC RIVER BASIN. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 39: 1385–1396. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2003.tb04425.x
Paper No. 01164 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!