Respectively, Exposure Measurement and Assessment Division, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute (a joint project of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-R.W. Johnson Medical School and Rutgers University), 170 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854; and Division of Science and Research, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, 401 East State Street, Trenton, New Jersey 08625 (E-Mail/Georgopoulos: firstname.lastname@example.org).
GEOSTATISTICAL ESTIMATION OF HORIZONTAL HYDRAULIC CONDUCTIVITY FOR THE KIRKWOOD-COHANSEY AQUIFER1
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 187–195, February 2004
How to Cite
Vyas, V. M., Tong, S. N., Uchrin, C., Georgopoulos, P. G. and Carter, G. P. (2004), GEOSTATISTICAL ESTIMATION OF HORIZONTAL HYDRAULIC CONDUCTIVITY FOR THE KIRKWOOD-COHANSEY AQUIFER. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 40: 187–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2004.tb01018.x
Paper No. 03080 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) (Copyright © 2004). Discussions are open until August 1, 2004.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!