Respectively, Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Big Sky Institute, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana 59717 (formerly Graduate Student, University of Wyoming-Laramie); Professor, Department of Botany, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming 82071–3165; and Physical Scientist, Desert Laboratory, U.S. Geological Survey and University of Arizona, 1675 West Anklam Road, Tucson, Arizona 85745 (E-Mail/Gray: email@example.com).
TREE-RING BASED RECONSTRUCTIONS OF INTERANNUAL TO DECADAL SCALE PRECIPITATION VARIABILITY FOR NORTHEASTERN UTAH SINCE 1226 A.D.1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 947–960, August 2004
How to Cite
Gray, S. T., Jackson, S. T. and Betancourt, J. L. (2004), TREE-RING BASED RECONSTRUCTIONS OF INTERANNUAL TO DECADAL SCALE PRECIPITATION VARIABILITY FOR NORTHEASTERN UTAH SINCE 1226 A.D.. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 40: 947–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2004.tb01058.x
Paper No. 03148 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) (Copyright © 2004). Discussions are open until February 1, 2005.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!