Respectively, Hydrologist, U.S. Geological Survey, 1608 Mountain View Road, Rapid City, South Dakota 57702; Hydrologist, U.S. Geological Survey, 12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, Virginia 21092; and Hydrologist and Supervisory Hydrologist, U.S. Geological Survey, 1608 Mountain View Road, Rapid City, South Dakota 57702 (E-Mail/Moran: email@example.com).
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS IN GROUND WATER FROM RURAL PRIVATE WELLS, 1986 TO 19991
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1141–1157, October 2004
How to Cite
Moran, M. J., Lapham, W. W., Rowe, B. L. and Zogorski, J. S. (2004), VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS IN GROUND WATER FROM RURAL PRIVATE WELLS, 1986 TO 1999. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 40: 1141–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2004.tb01575.x
Paper No. 03083 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) (Copyright © 2004). Discussions are open until April 1, 2005.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!