Respectively, Professor, Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Watershed Stewardship, Graduate Degree Program in Ecology, and Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523; Research Hydrologist, National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc., P.O. Box 458, Corvallis, Oregon 97339; Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287; and Ph.D. Candidate, School of the Environment, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27706 (E-Mail/Binkley: email@example.com).
NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS CONCENTRATIONS IN FOREST STREAMS OF THE UNITED STATES1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1277–1291, October 2004
How to Cite
Binkley, D., Ice, G. G., Kaye, J. and Williams, C. A. (2004), NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS CONCENTRATIONS IN FOREST STREAMS OF THE UNITED STATES. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 40: 1277–1291. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2004.tb01586.x
Paper No. 03133 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) (Copyright © 2004). Discussions are open until April 1, 2005.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!