Paper No. 03121 of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) (Copyright © 2005). Discussions are open until August 1, 2005.
COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL DECISION MAKING IN OREGON WATERSHED GROUPS: PERCEPTIONS OF EFFECTIVENESS1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 171–180, February 2005
How to Cite
Dakins, M. E., Long, J. D. and Hart, M. (2005), COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL DECISION MAKING IN OREGON WATERSHED GROUPS: PERCEPTIONS OF EFFECTIVENESS. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 41: 171–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2005.tb03726.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!